We’ve cut the price of MentalCore in half! Now you can grab a license for just $99. MentalCore 1.7 is released! This release includes a number of new features including support for Maya 2015. Grab your download here, and check out the full list of new features here. Check out our new helpdesk for support, faq and to stay up to date with future announcements and releases MentalCore 1.7 will be available to download July 6, 2014, now featuring support for Maya 2015 and a host of new features.

• Dominic Alderson, 3D Supervisor / Lead TD, The Mill TV and Film, London   “The ability to work across multiple scenes and carry your render setup with MentalCore makes life a breeze. I no longer have to build render layers over and over again or use custom scripts.”
  • Mark Wallman, Univ of Hertfordshire   “CoreCG has successfully written one of the best integrations with mental ray yet; MentalCore is easy for any artist to pick up quickly, and it’s got fantastic features which can save artists and studios a significant amount of time.”
  • David Trenear, Game Labs Apps   “High-quality game design poses its own set of unique technical challenges, especially when factoring in tight deadlines and budgets. MentalCore helps remove those challenges with an easy-to-use interface and practical features that expand our lighting and shading functionality.”
  • Alexander Morano, Sup of Pipeline R&D, Nickelodeon   “MentalCore is a great development and lighting tool with a well designed interface and time- saving features – the ability t
  • 3D World Magazine   “MentalCore comes with a big pack of useful shaders that integrates nicely within Maya – definitely one to keep an eye on”
  • Housein C. (beta tester)   “MentalCore made me keep Mental Ray as I had switched over to VRay.”
  • Justin J. (beta tester)   “MentalCore is more robust and offers far more control over Mental Ray features than the Mental Ray for Maya integration offers natively.”
  • Beziade R. (beta tester)   “Integration! Simplicity! MentalCore represents all things for which we have waited for many years.”
  • Jim L. (beta tester)   “MentalCore feels like its developers actually use their own product.”
  • Gary B. (beta tester)   “MentalCore showed me what “Mental Ray done right in Maya” could be, and is with MentalCore!”

Twitter Feed

Download

Register for a 30 day license

Latest News

• Now only $99!

We've cut the price of MentalCore in half! Now you can grab a license for just $99.

• MentalCore 1.7 Out Now!

MentalCore 1.7 is released! This release includes a number of new features including support for Maya 2015. Grab your download here, and check out the full list of new features here.

• New Customer Helpdesk

Check out our new helpdesk for support, faq and to stay up to date with future announcements and releases

• Coming Soon...

MentalCore 1.7 will be available to download July 6, 2014, now featuring support for Maya 2015 and a host of new features.